Finishing our UK tour, we talk with Dr. Ben Goldacre, author of Bad Science: Quacks, Hacks and Big Pharma Flacks. Dr. Goldacre talks to us about interpreting scientific results, the tricks used to deceive us, and how science teachers might combat bad science in the classroom.
- Bad Science Column at guardian.co.uk
- Bad Science: Quacks, Hacks and Big Pharma Flacks (from Amazon.com)
- Ben Goldacre’s Twitter Feed
- Review of Bad Science by Cory Doctorow on boingboing.net
- Ben Goldacre videos on YouTube
- Ben Goldacre Talks Bad Science from PopTech on Vimeo (below)
Direct download: LOL57.mp3