With the recent release of the the Next Generation Science Standards second draft, we caught up with Ted Willard, Program Director for NSTA. In his role at NSTA, Ted supports teachers in the implementation of the Next Generation Science Standards. Ted guides us on the important points of the second draft, where to find more resources, and how to review and comment by January 29, 2013.
- NGSS Public Draft
- NSTA Statement on Release of Second Draft of NGSS
- NSTA’s Resource Page for the Second Public Draft of NGSS
- NSTA National Conference in San Antonio
- Web Seminars about NGSS
- Episode 65 – Framing a New Vision for Science Education
- A Framework for K-12 Science Education (National Academies)