Episode 104 – An Online Physics Course…With Lab!
This week we learn about MOOCs with Michael Schatz. As professor of physics at Georgia Tech, Schatz has been running a Massive Online Open Course (MOOC) for Introductory Physics I with Laboratory. Schatz talks to us about his experience with the class, how the online lab requirements work, and his plans to expand it.
- Michael Schatz, School of Physics – Georgia Tech
- Introductory Physics I with Laboratory (Coursera)
- MOOC Physics with Lab via your Mobile Device? Yes! (Coursera Blog)
- Tracker Video Analysis and Modeling Tool
- Modeling Instruction – Arizona State University
- Society, Science, Survival: Lessons from AMC’s The Walking Dead MOOC