Wireless Sensors: Where Are We Now?
This week’s episode is a Mini-lab. Mini-lab episodes are shorter versions of the same shows you find at laboutloud.com.
As a former biology teacher and now product manager at PASCO Scientific, Mike Blasberg has witnessed a transformation in how students collect data in the science classroom. Mike joins us to talk about the evolution of sensors, how we can use a smartphone to collect and analyze data, and discusses the capabilities and features of the new wireless sensors available from PASCO scientific.
- pasco.com/wireless – all the new wireless sensors including the SMART cart, Force/Acceleration, Temperature, pH and more soon!
- pasco.com/sparkvue – download SPARKvue for pc/mac and FREE app downloads for chrome, iOS, and Android devices
- pasco.com/sparklabs – access to the complete SPARKlab library, now more than 85 lab activities for free
Connect with our guests:
- PASCO Scientific on Facebook
- PASCO Scientific on Twitter (@pascoscientific)
- PASCO Scientific on YouTube
Lab Out Loud is now available for streaming on Google Play Music!
We always love to hear from you – our listeners. Do you have any ideas for guests? What topics in science and science education need to be addressed? Submit your comments, concerns and suggestions through our contact page or tweet to us at @laboutloud.
Do you like the show? Please leave a comment on iTunes and rate us! And don’t forget to subscribe.