As science educators are increasingly reporting attacks on climate change education, the National Center for Science Education (NCSE) is announcing that they will also be defending climate change science in public school science education. Join us as Dr. Eugenie Scott explains this new initiative for NCSE by adding climate change to their portfolio in defending good science education.
- National Center for Science Education
- “US Teachers Offered Support for Climate Change Lessons” (the Guardian)
- Episode 15 – Expelled Exposed
- NCSE: “A New Poll on Evolution and Climate Change”
- NCSE: “Teachers Feeling the Heat Over Climate Change”
- Dr. Eugenie Scott Interview with “Flock of Dodos” filmmaker Randy Olson, October 2010 (YouTube)
- “Plate Tectonics is a Hoax!”