Can’t get enough Dr. Sean B. Carroll? Here’s more!
Brian and I are at the NSTA Regional conference in Milwaukee.
The conference kicks off with the presentation of a proclamation that makes this week “Science Education Week” as declared by Milwaukee’s Mayor Tom Barrett.
Milwaukee's mayor sends proclamation: it's "Science Education Week!" pic.twitter.com/B6SRpSX1o1
— Lab Out Loud (@laboutloud) November 9, 2017
Next up was a presentation from Wisconsin’s own Dr. Sean B. Carroll.
— Brian Bartel (@bbartel) November 9, 2017
Dr. Carroll is a favorite here at Lab Out Loud. He’s been on the show four times:
- Learning the Rules with Sean B. Carroll (May 22, 2017)
- Dr. Carroll’s new book, The Serengeti Rules, examines the fundamental question of how life works as he uncovers the rules that determine the what controls the number of species in an environment and the diversity within that community.
- Being Sean Carroll (January 11, 2010)
- Sean Carroll (physicist) and Sean B. Carroll (biologist) talk to us about their respective science fields, science education and being Sean Carroll.
- Stories of Evolution (February 9, 2009)
- Dr. Carroll discusses the power of storytelling in teaching science.
- Biologist Sean B. Carroll (October 22, 2007)
- Dr. Carroll talks to us about evolution and science literacy.
- Sean B. Carroll on Evolution (February 22, 2007)
- Dr. Sean B. Carroll talks to us about evolution and its place in our classroom and society.