Connect with science professionals in your classroom using Nepris
Our guest this week is Sabari Raja, co-Founder & CEO of Nepris. Acting as matchmaker for classrooms to scientists (and other professionals), Nepris tackles the heavy lifting of finding professionals eager to provide educational outreach in their field of expertise. Sabari joins us to talk about the history of Nepris, its goal of creating equity of access, and how you can start connecting with science professionals in your classroom!
- Create a free account at nepris.com.
- Teachers can watch videos of past engagements with various industry experts in our video library.
- Teachers can register their classes to join live virtual engagements submitted by industry experts, called Industry Chats.
- Teachers can also submit their own custom request for an expert from a specific industry to virtually connect with their classroom.
- For some first-timer inspiration, teachers can browse and copy past requests from other educators.
Connect With our Guest:
Become a Lab Out Loud Patreon
If you’ve been listening to Lab Out Loud, played an episode in the classroom for students, or simply value teacher-driven support for science education, please consider supporting our show by becoming a Lab Out Loud Patreon.
To learn more, visit: https://www.patreon.com/LabOutLoud
We always love to hear from you – our listeners. Do you have any ideas for guests? What topics in science and science education need to be addressed? Submit your comments, concerns and suggestions through our contact page or tweet to us at @laboutloud.
Do you like the show? Please leave a comment on iTunes and rate us!